On Black Friday, I did some major shopping. This first item was not brought by me but a Christmas and early birthday gift.
It’s a purple Uniquo down jacket from my friend, Alina. The deep hood is perfect for this weather, it keeps all the wind out. It’s 90% down which keeps me warm and cozy! It wasn’t on sale but it was perfect! Retail: $99.90 Right now on Uniquo it’s on sale for $89.90! But they don’t have this fabulous color online.
I also got these beautiful Fossil bi-fold wallets in Rose Gold and Navy Glitter from Macy’s. I just love how sparkly and bright these colors are. The size is perfect for party use. Retail: $35 – 20% = $30 each
The best part of my beauty haul was going to The Face Shop for their 30% all day sale! I only know of two locations in NYC. One in Korean Town inside the bookstore at 35 W 32nd St and one across the street from Elizabeth Center at 6-B Elizabeth Street. This was their first ever Black Friday sale and their was actually a line outside waiting to go in, there was never a line here before.
1. Pore Minimizer Controlling Toner with Powder x 2 = Retail: $20 each
2. Clean Face Acne Solution Foam Cleansing = Retail: $13
3. Phyto Powder In Cleansing Cream – Pomegranate = Retail: $10 (Donald’s)
4. Home Aesthetic Egg White Pack (Peel Off) = Retail: $13
5. Face It Lesson 2-Slim Eyeliner Carbon Black = Retail: $17
6. Lovely Meex-Touch My Lipliner – Dust Rose = Retail: $5
7. Face It Smart Capsule CC Cream = Retail: $39
The total came out to $124 before discount. After the 30% discount, I saved $37.20! I only tried some of the beauty products. I did a mini Youtube review over this haul. If you want a more through review on a certain product leave a comment about it on this post or on Youtube.